Go To Home Page About Retro Gran Topics I Write About Other Places You Can Find Me Image Map

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Polka Dot Celebration





Recently, a co-worker retired and we had a little celebration at our office for her.  I thought that since it was a special occasion  I would wear something a little bit nicer than my normal office attire.  I decided on this cute little polka dot dress that I feel gives off a 1930s vibe.  What do you think?

I wore my hair up and used a gold hair clip in the back for some interest and decoration.












*Outfit Details*
Dress - Thrifted
Shoes - JCPenney
Marcasite Bracelet - Gift from Doug
Earrings - Gift from Mother In Law
Hair Clip - Gift from Daughter In Law



9 comments:

  1. Cute!! I have that same flower on a headband in silver.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing and I adore that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love the hair pin. Great stylin' Ms. Retro Gran!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous! That dress is beautiful and so is the hair clip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so wonderfully pretty and are most definitely channeling a 1930s vibe. I love the hem length of this classic, wonderful polka dot frock.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great dress, gives the perfect silhouette.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone! I love this dress too and was tickled pink when I "spotted" it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just had to add my two cents: I love that dress too! Polka dots are a fav and it definitely has a 30s vibe!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts, suggestions, and opinions. Please leave me a comment. I read every single one, even on older posts.

**Due to the amount of spam comments that I have been getting lately, I will no longer be accepting comments from Anonymous users. Sorry for the inconvenience but hopefully you understand.**