Go To Home Page About Retro Gran Topics I Write About Other Places You Can Find Me Image Map

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patty's Day



Top of the morning to you!  Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!  Are you wearing green today?  Here's hoping that you enjoy your day and please be safe if you choose to partake in any festivities.

May you always find
blue skies above your head,
shamrocks beneath your feet,
laughter and joy aplenty,
kindness from all you meet,
good friends and kin to miss you
if ever you choose to roam,
and a path that's been cleared
by angels themselves
to carry you safely home.
- Irish Blessing -

4 comments:

  1. Happy St. Pat5rick's Day!

    That is a beautiful blessing. My mom always blessed us whenever we went on a trip. The best and biggest one was when I left home and moved to my in-laws. She gave me the strength to leave my father's abusive, controlling grip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How sweet that your mother always blessed you. I know to this day, I am still in my parents prayers and as a mother myself, I know that you never stop worrying and caring for your children, no matter how old they get.

      Delete
  2. Such a touchingly beautiful Irish blessing, thank you very much, dear lady.

    May you and your family have a fantastic, joyful St. Patrick's Day!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts, suggestions, and opinions. Please leave me a comment. I read every single one, even on older posts.

**Due to the amount of spam comments that I have been getting lately, I will no longer be accepting comments from Anonymous users. Sorry for the inconvenience but hopefully you understand.**