Go To Home Page About Retro Gran Topics I Write About Other Places You Can Find Me Image Map

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Weekend in Pictures

Today is my one and only daughter's 25th birthday.  She is my only little girl, born smack dab into the middle of five brothers.  This past weekend I got to spend some time with her and her family to celebrate her upcoming day.  

I baked her a cake.

25th Birthday Cake

And spent time with my granddaughter.

Playing with my granddaughter

Later we went shopping and I found this wonderful square pedestal cake plate.

Square white pedestal cake plate

And these gorgeous spectator pumps by Aigner.  
(I also bought two Cloche style hats but I'm saving that for another post.)

Etienne Aigner spectator pumps

Etienne Aigner spectator pumps

The rest of the weekend was spent at home drinking lots of coffee.

Coffee drinker

Watching my grandson share his breakfast with a friend.

Sharing with his owl

Cleaning my puppy dog's sleeping area, which is a big area, by the way.

Tucker, my English Mastiff

Working on covering up our new water line through our yard.

Installing a water line

Enjoying the last remnants of summer that's still hanging on.

Clematis in bloom

And admiring the mist rolling into the valley behind our home.

Mist in the valley

So, how did you spend your weekend?





1 comment:

  1. Happiest (slightly belated) birthday wishes to your dear daughter! How lovely that she gets to celebrate her special day in the midst of fall (my sister is an October baby, too).

    Love your new shoes - totally swooning over how classically elegant and stylish they are. Can't wait to hear more about your new hats, too!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts, suggestions, and opinions. Please leave me a comment. I read every single one, even on older posts.

**Due to the amount of spam comments that I have been getting lately, I will no longer be accepting comments from Anonymous users. Sorry for the inconvenience but hopefully you understand.**