Go To Home Page About Retro Gran Topics I Write About Other Places You Can Find Me Image Map

Friday, September 28, 2012

Lipstick and Rollers

One would think that sleeping in pillow rollers would feel just like sleeping on a foam pillow, but in reality, not so much.   Maybe it's just me because my Hubby says I'm like the Princess and the Pea.  I can't even stand to have a wrinkle in the sheets, drives me bonkers.  But, I love the look and curl that pillow rollers give me, so every so often, I endure.

Foam Rollers | Retro Gran
After a long nights sleep, or lack of sleep rather


Pillow Rollers - After | Retro Gran
Boy, somebody needs to get those gray roots touched up!

In a completely different train of thought, do you ever apply your makeup while driving?  I confess, I am one of those dangerous drivers.  This morning I applied my lipstick while driving to work and I don't think I did too bad of a job - plus I didn't wreck.  It's going to be a great day!

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stain - Adobe 055
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stain in Adobe 055

I'm off to finish a few projects, hope everyone has a Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Love this whole look. Your hair is seriously wonderful. Very elegant in a "goes perfectly from day to night" kind of way.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts, suggestions, and opinions. Please leave me a comment. I read every single one, even on older posts.

**Due to the amount of spam comments that I have been getting lately, I will no longer be accepting comments from Anonymous users. Sorry for the inconvenience but hopefully you understand.**