Go To Home Page About Retro Gran Topics I Write About Other Places You Can Find Me Image Map

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Baby

Happy Birthday Lauren Bacall - Sept 16, 1924


Just a quick little post to wish a very Happy 88th Birthday to Lauren Bacall.  She is one of my all time favorite actresses, a very classy lady who has traditional values, put her marriages and children before her career, and didn't go the way of drugs and alcohol like so many other Hollywood actors.  And oh that husky voice and sexy, sultry face.  What a beauty!

A very Happy Birthday Ms. Bacall with hopefully, many more to follow!


1 comment:

  1. I second your happy birthday wishes completely!

    I have always adored Ms. Bacall's stellar acting and sophisticatedly beautiful style. On many an occasion I've turned to her to both entertain (on the silver screen) and inspire (on the fashion front) me.

    Love you, Lauren, happiest birthday!!!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts, suggestions, and opinions. Please leave me a comment. I read every single one, even on older posts.

**Due to the amount of spam comments that I have been getting lately, I will no longer be accepting comments from Anonymous users. Sorry for the inconvenience but hopefully you understand.**