Go To Home Page About Retro Gran Topics I Write About Other Places You Can Find Me Image Map

Thursday, August 30, 2012

In The Kitchen: Monterey Chicken

I ran across this recipe for Monterey Chicken posted on the blog, All Things Simple, some time ago on Pinterest and had to give it a try.  It passed the test because the Mister loves it, so I made it again for him recently and thought of sharing it with you dolls.  It is terribly simple to make, tastes wonderful, and is visually appealing.  I didn't have any colby jack cheese so I substituted cheddar and I have to say, I prefer it with the colby jack.  Give it a try and let me know what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, suggestions, and opinions. Please leave me a comment. I read every single one, even on older posts.

**Due to the amount of spam comments that I have been getting lately, I will no longer be accepting comments from Anonymous users. Sorry for the inconvenience but hopefully you understand.**