Go To Home Page About Retro Gran Topics I Write About Other Places You Can Find Me Image Map

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Join Me

I just celebrated my 48th birthday last month.  Wow!  When did that happen?!  Between raising 6 children and working full-time, I lost track of my life.  There was always some school function, sporting event, church activity, play group, or project to put together.  Not to mention, laundry to be done, dinners to be made, trips to the doctor, trips to the veterinarian, coupons to be clipped, groceries, groceries, groceries.  Time was never my own, to do with as I wanted.  These days, my kids are all grown and having kids of their own, so I have started focusing more on what I want.    I am spending more time learning new things, developing new hobbies and honing old ones, traveling to new places, and delving into vintage style.  I thought it would be fun to share my experiences, good or bad, success or failure, with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, suggestions, and opinions. Please leave me a comment. I read every single one, even on older posts.

**Due to the amount of spam comments that I have been getting lately, I will no longer be accepting comments from Anonymous users. Sorry for the inconvenience but hopefully you understand.**